- The Flex community could really benefit from expert adoption.
- state of testing with Flex is good enough, but it's got plenty of room to improve. (mocking framework, test runners, test frameworks, better stubbing)
- The language has dynamic capabilities, but seems to be evolving into a statically typed language.
- The majority of examples only show Flex with ActionScript in Script tags mixed with the MXML components (which is not how you need to code). I write my Flex with unobtrusive ActionScript, and it's quite easy.
- The MVC framework feels a bit too full of ceremony. I'd love to see some competition resulting in easier to use components.