Despite the fact that using iSync isn't an option, I did find some information on how I could transfer my numbers from Address Book to my new phone. The steps I took varied slightly, thus the reason for this blog entry.
- Open Address Book
- Address Book -> Preferences -> vCard: Set vCard Format to 2.1.
- File -> Export Group vCard: Save Group vCard to a new folder anywhere.
- Download vCard Splitter and install.
- Open your saved Group vCard using vCard Splitter.
- System Preferences -> Bluetooth -> Devices -> Set Up New Device: Pair your phone with your Mac.
- System Preferences -> Bluetooth -> Settings: Show Bluetooth status in the menu bar.
- Menu Bar -> Bluetooth Status -> Turn Bluetooth On
- Menu Bar -> Bluetooth Status -> Send File -> Select all the vCards generated by vCard Splitter -> Select your paired phone.